Terms of service
These terms and conditions apply to all purchases from MANIRO made by be made to private customers. Private customers in this sense are people with a place of residence and a delivery address in the Federal Republic of Germany, insofar as the goods they have ordered cannot be attributed to their commercial or independent professional activity.
prices and shipping costs
The awarded prices are final prices including sales tax. The amount that is shown at the time of the binding order applies. There are also shipping costs, which depend on the shipping method and the size and weight of the goods you have ordered. You can find out more about the details at https://maniro-shop.de/policies/shipping-policy. We bear the regular costs of returning the goods that arise if you return the goods by exercising your right of cancellation.
Payment is made upon delivery by:
- Apple Pay
- Google Pay
- Credit card
- Payment on pickup
If you are in default of payment, MANIRO is entitled to demand default interest of 5 percentage points above the base interest rate p.a. announced by the Deutsche Bundesbank for the time of the order. If MANIRO Store has demonstrably incurred higher damage caused by delay, MANIRO Store is entitled to assert this.
right of retention
The customer is only authorized to exercise a right of retention insofar as his counterclaim is based on the same contractual relationship.
(1) Delivery will be made to the delivery address specified by the customer within - Germany
(2) If force majeure (natural disasters, war, civil war, terrorist attack) makes delivery or another service permanently impossible, MANIRO's obligation to perform is excluded. Amounts already paid will be refunded immediately by MANIRO Store.
(3) MANIRO can also refuse performance if this requires an effort that is grossly disproportionate to the customer's interest in the fulfillment of the purchase contract, taking into account the content of the purchase contract and the requirements of good faith. Amounts already paid will be refunded immediately by MANIRO Store.
(4) Bulky goods (packages with a volume of more than 1 square meter) are usually delivered by a forwarding agent. MANIRO expressly points out that these goods are not carried into the house.
Inexpensive shipping method for returns
(1) When returning the goods and accessories, please use the original packaging if possible, even if it is damaged through an opening for the function test.
(2) For the return, please use the fully stamped and addressed return label enclosed with the delivery of the goods. This is the simplest and cheapest shipping option. You have no obligation to use this return process. However, if you choose an unnecessarily expensive shipping method, you may be obliged to pay us the increased costs compared to a cheaper shipping method.
(3) The right of withdrawal does not apply to products that have been individually manufactured or personalized for the customer. This means that MANIRO will not accept returns or exchanges in this case.
retention of title
The delivered goods remain the property of MANIRO until all claims against the customer from the purchase contract have been settled in full. As long as this retention of title exists, the customer may neither resell nor dispose of the goods; in particular, the customer may not contractually grant any use of the goods to third parties.
(1) A product that was already defective upon delivery (warranty case) will be replaced by MANIRO at the customer's option and at MANIRO's expense with a product that is free of defects or have it professionally repaired (subsequent performance). The customer is informed that there is no warranty case if the product had the agreed quality at the time of the transfer of risk. A warranty case does not exist in the following cases in particular: a) in the event of damage caused by misuse or improper use by the customer, b) for damage caused by the products being exposed to harmful external influences (in particular extreme temperatures, humidity, unusual physical or electrical stress, voltage fluctuations, lightning, static electricity, fire).
(2) MANIRO Store also provides no guarantee for a fault that has arisen as a result of improper repairs by a service partner not authorized by the manufacturer.
(3) If the type of supplementary performance desired by the customer (replacement delivery or repair) requires an effort which, in view of the product price, taking into account the content of the contract and the requirements of good faith, is grossly disproportionate to the customer's interest in the service - with the value in particular of the object of purchase in a defect-free condition, the significance of the defect and the question of whether the other type of subsequent performance can be used without significant disadvantages for the customer - the customer's claim is limited to the other type of subsequent performance. MANIRO's right to refuse this other type of subsequent performance under the aforementioned condition remains unaffected.
(4) Both in the event of repairs and in the event of a replacement delivery, the customer is obliged to send the product to the return address specified by MANIRO at MANIRO's expense, stating the order number. Before sending in the customer has to remove objects inserted by him from the product. MANIRO Store is not obliged to examine the product for the installation of such items. MANIRO Store is not liable for the loss of such items, unless MANIRO was immediately aware when the product was taken back that such an item had been inserted into the product (in this case, MANIRO will inform the customer and consider the item to be the ready for collection by the customer; the customer bears the resulting costs). In addition, before sending in a product for repair or replacement, the customer must, if necessary, make separate backup copies of the system software on the product, the applications and all data on a separate data medium and deactivate all passwords. Liability for data loss is not taken. Likewise, after the repaired product or replacement product has been returned to the customer, it is the customer's responsibility to install the software and data and to reactivate the passwords.
(5) If the customer sends the goods in to get a replacement product, the return of the defective product is based on the following stipulation: If the customer was able to use the goods between delivery and return in a defect-free condition, this has the value of the goods drawn from him reimburse uses. The customer must pay compensation for loss or further deterioration of the goods that was not caused by the defect and for the impossibility of handing over the goods that did not occur due to the defect in the period between delivery of the goods and return of the goods. The customer does not have to pay any compensation for the deterioration of the goods caused by the intended use of the goods. The obligation to compensate for the value does not apply to the return of a defective product in a warranty case,
a) if the defect that entitles you to withdraw only became apparent during the processing or transformation,
b) if MANIRO is responsible for the deterioration or the loss or if the damage would also have occurred at MANIRO,
c) if the deterioration or loss has occurred at the customer's premises, although he has observed the care that he uses in his own affairs.
(6) The customer's obligation to pay damages in the event of a breach of the obligation to return the goods for which the customer is responsible is based on the statutory provisions.
(7) The customer can choose to withdraw from the contract or reduce the purchase price if the repair or replacement delivery does not lead to a contractual condition of the product within a reasonable period of time.
(8) In addition, there may also be claims against the manufacturer within the framework of a guarantee granted by the manufacturer, which are based on the corresponding guarantee conditions.
(9) MANIRO's statutory warranty ends two years after delivery of the goods. The deadline starts once goods are received.
(1) In the event of slight negligence, MANIRO is only liable for the breach of essential contractual obligations and limited to the foreseeable damage. This limitation does not apply to injury to life, limb or health. MANIRO Store is not liable for other damage caused by slight negligence due to a defect in the purchased item.
(2) Irrespective of MANIRO's fault, MANIRO's liability in the event of fraudulent concealment of the defect or from the assumption of a guarantee remains unaffected. The manufacturer's guarantee is a guarantee from the manufacturer and does not represent acceptance of a guarantee by MANIRO.
(3) MANIRO is also responsible for the accidental impossibility of delivery that occurs during its delay, unless the damage would have occurred even if the delivery had been made on time.
(4) The personal liability of MANIRO's legal representatives, vicarious agents and employees for damage caused by them through slight negligence is excluded.
The contract concluded between you and MANIRO is exclusively subject to the law of the Federal Republic of Germany, with the express exclusion of the UN sales law. This does not affect the mandatory provisions of the state in which you have your habitual residence.
place of jurisdiction
If, contrary to the information you provided when ordering, you do not have a place of residence in the Federal Republic of Germany or move your place of residence abroad after conclusion of the contract or your place of residence is not known at the time the action is filed, the place of jurisdiction for all disputes arising from and in connection with the contractual relationship is Meinerzhagen.
dispute resolutionGeneral information requirements for alternative dispute resolution in accordance with Art. 14 Para. 1 ODR-VO and Section 36 VSBG (Consumer Dispute Settlement Act): The European Commission provides a platform for online dispute resolution (OS), which you can find at this address: http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/. We are neither obliged nor willing to participate in a dispute settlement procedure before a consumer arbitration board.
(1) Should individual provisions of this contract be or become invalid or void in whole or in part, this shall not affect the validity of the rest of the contract, insofar as a contractual partner is not unreasonably disadvantaged as a result.
(2) Changes or additions to this contract must be made in writing.